Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Long time, no post


Wow. It has been a little over 5 months since I've updated!!!! SO MANY things have happened in my life, like:

Graduating from SVU (walking, anyway)
Moving to Charlotte
Adjusting to a new city and new friends and roommates
Meeting the love of my life
Getting engaged
Wedding Planning
... ok, essentially really big stuff.

I must say how grateful I am for personal revelation, and grateful that I was wise enough to heed the Spirit in deciding to move to Charlotte. I knew that I would find the reason why I needed to be there. And I met him my very first Sunday in my new ward :) It took around 4 weeks before he asked me on a date, but everything worked wonderfully and smoothly. Within 2 weeks I knew that that he was the one I wanted (and should) to spend eternity with. It took him a BIT more time than that for him to fully accept that. But now we are getting married and have a date set and everything!!! I am so excited to be married and to start my life with him. Heavenly Father has truly blessed me. It wasn't an easy road to get there, but in the end it was all worth it.

I really don't have too much to add, but thought that I would post something since it's been so long!

1 comment:

DoryQueen said...

We are so happy to see you so happy. You definitely deserve it. I hope you keep updating this blog so I can enjoy your journey. You will always be part of our family. Take care. Big Hugs! Jeana, etc.